As a Student Affairs & Community Coordinator Intern, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the classroom and reporting the performance of students at Sikkitik Academy.
What you will do
- Managing classroom and communication between our team, mentors, and students
- Reporting performance of students and mentors and maintaining their Bootcamp Card accurate and up-to-date
- Meeting requirements and needs of students and mentors during the day and throughout their time in the Bootcamp
- Collecting, interpreting, and presenting feedback of students and mentors to our team
- Conducting ice-breaking and refreshing activities to improve engagement of students and mentors
What you will bring
- Presence of mind inside the classroom and during the Bootcamp to assist students and mentors and provide them with a unique experience
- Positive attitude and behavior in handling the different and multiple requests, questions, and requirements of students and mentors
- An open mind with a fresh eye to analyze the experience of students and mentors and come up with practical and value-added solutions to make their experience better
- Ultimate respect and professionalism with students, mentors, and other people we interact and engage with inside and outside the Bootcamp
What you will get
- Experience in different business functions, including management, product development, and human resources
- Acquire and develop a set of skills, including communication, performance reporting, presentation, and time and people management
- Acquire new business connections and work in a people-first environment and enabling culture
- One time financial compensation
Hiring Policy and Process
We know that the hiring process is vague in most organizations. We do our best to avoid that and provide you with a clear, transparent, and smooth hiring experience with Sikkitik. Below, you should find all the helpful information you need to know about our hiring process.
What we look for in our next colleague
We are a merit-based organization. We care about you as a human being, how you behave with people, and your attitude towards work. We are interested in your perception of life, your open mind, and the diversity you bring to our workplace. Your business and technical skills are essential, but being human comes first.
Application submission and review
Once you submit your application, we will conduct our internal assessment and review of your application. We usually review the applications of candidates within two weeks of receiving them.
Invitation to the first interview round
Once your application passes the first vetting process, we will invite you to the first interview round. Based on the interview's assessment, we will share with you the hiring decision within two weeks of the interview's date.
In some cases and for some positions, we shall have multiple interview rounds with you. This case usually applies to sensitive and advanced career positions.
Our team is available to answer your questions about the hiring process and available positions. We would be happy to assist you in clearing your concerns and submitting your application at Sikkitik. You can reach out to our team via one of our contact options here.