As a Learning Experience and Curriculum Designer Intern, you will work with us on designing the learning experience and curriculum for students of Sikkitik Academy.
What you will do
- Researching, validating, and designing best-integrated learning experiences for Business Bootcamp
- Researching and developing a best-in-class Business curriculum for the topics we offer at the Bootcamp
- Collecting, interpreting, and presenting feedback of students and mentors to our team
What you will bring
- Presence of mind inside the classroom and during the Bootcamp to assist students and mentors and provide them with a unique experience
- Positive attitude and behavior in collecting the feedback and interviewing students and mentors
- An open mind with a fresh eye to analyze the experience of students and mentors and come up with practical and value-added solutions to make their experience better
- Ultimate respect and professionalism with students, mentors, and other people we interact and engage with inside and outside the Bootcamp
What you will get
- Experience in different business functions, including product development, research, and human resources
- Acquire and develop a set of skills, including product management, user experience design, communication, performance reporting, and presentation
- Acquire new business connections and work in a people-first environment and enabling culture
- One time financial compensation
Hiring Policy and Process
We know that the hiring process is vague in most organizations. We do our best to avoid that and provide you with a clear, transparent, and smooth hiring experience with Sikkitik. Below, you should find all the helpful information you need to know about our hiring process.
What we look for in our next colleague
We are a merit-based organization. We care about you as a human being, how you behave with people, and your attitude towards work. We are interested in your perception of life, your open mind, and the diversity you bring to our workplace. Your business and technical skills are essential, but being human comes first.
Application submission and review
Once you submit your application, we will conduct our internal assessment and review your application. We usually review the applications of candidates within two weeks of receiving them.
Invitation to the first interview round
Once your application passes the first vetting process, we will invite you to the first interview round. Based on the interview's assessment, we will share with you the hiring decision within two weeks of the interview's date.
In some cases and for some positions, we shall have multiple interview rounds with you. This case usually applies to sensitive and advanced career positions.
Our team is available to answer your questions about the hiring process and available positions. We would be happy to assist you in clearing your concerns and submitting your application at Sikkitik. You can reach out to our team via one of our contact options here.